Sheet Mask, Yacht Party & 3am Dessert Vlog!April 30, 2015
I’ve been dabbling in Korean skincare, and trying products I’ve never heard of like sheet masks and essence. I showed the sheet mask in the video (which is SO amazing) and I will show the rest in upcoming videos once I’m sure they’re worth the hype!
Cremalab Herb Tea Mask: http://bit.ly/1GzKGMz
I had my morning shake which is the Dr.Gaye Super Shake. I’ve mentioned this shake in videos before, they’re not sponsoring me but they’re great people who actually care about ingredients and sustainability. I feel like most shakes out there are just trying to cash in on a trend, so these guys are my go-to if I want to buy my morning shake. It makes me feel so good and wakes me up (thanks to the cacao and maca powder).
Dr. Gaye Super Shake: http://bit.ly/drgayesupershake
I went out and bought a Victoria’s Secret bra, a new variety that has a very soft, gel-like substance in the cup. It’s not super padded, but it does add a little oomph. I bought it because during certain parts of the month I get really sensitive and some bras can irritate me, so I got the softest thing I could find :P.
I got home and made veggies for the boys. Their sides were sautéed button and king oyster mushrooms, cooked in a bit of olive oil with added liquid tamari, green onion, cracked black pepper and toasted sesame oil. As well as caprese salads made with tomatoes, bocconcini, basil, quality olive oil, salt, pepper, and balsamic reduction.
Dessert was made as follows: Mango Coconut Chia Parfait:
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees
2. Pour coconut milk (or yogurt) and almond milk in a glass, I do a 50/50 ratio
3. Sweeten with a bit of maple syrup, I like to add a dash of vanilla extract and sometimes 1/8 tsp of salt
4. Add a heaping tablespoon or two of chia seeds to the glass, stir
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. You can do it overnight as well!
6. Toast slivered almonds for 6-8 minutes
7. Put toasted almonds, mangos and strawberries on top of the chia pudding and enjoy!
I also had soup dumplings, Asian herbal soup, Korean rice wine and a cappucino throughout the day, and little things like homemade biscuits and granola bars!
Hope you enjoyed this vlog guys! Much love to you!